Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at SuperInterns.com, LLC, doing business as Super Purpoes™ (“Super Purposes”, “How to Get a Job in 12 Weeks”, “HTGAJI12W”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read this policy carefully as it will help you make informed decisions about sharing your personal information with us.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords, security data, and payment information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at our Sites expressing an interest in obtaining information about our products and services, when participating in activities on the Sites or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and other similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your “payment instrument number” (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor, Stripe, and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
All personal information that you provide us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – are collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information), but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other sources
In short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of this include, but are not limited to: social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
In short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process with your Consent. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account, (such as Google or Facebook), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications with your Consent. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual. We may use your personal information to send you a product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders for Contractual reasons. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges (where this applies) through the Sites.
- To post testimonials with your Consent. We post testimonials on our Sites that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial, and will explain which personal information may be shared. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you may contact us at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your name, testimonial location and approximate date, and contact information.
- Request Feedback with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about the use of our Sites.
- To protect our Sites for Business Purposes and/or for Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and/or possibly Contractual reasons.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm for Legal Reasons. We will not release any personal information without a subpoena, warrant or other lawful and valid court order (“lawful orders”). If we do receive any lawful orders, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns or services, and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your overall experience.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or act regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose, but only with your consent.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process or store your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In short: We aim to protect your personal information. We use industry-standard technology, as well as a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organization security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the security of the transmission of your personal information to and from our Sites can vary depending on your own physical environment and security of home or public networks that you use to access our Sites. As such, the transmission of this information to and from you is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
In the event any kind of security or data breach affects your data, we will notify you as promptly as possible, or within set timeframes as required by law.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
As a user of our Sites, you may have written rules and regulations that protect some of your rights accorded by law. If you are a resident of an EU-subject country and are subject to the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), your rights include:
- Right to access whether data is being processed about you, and your right to access that data under certain conditions.
- Right to rectification which gives you the right to ask us to correct any inaccurate information we have about you.
- Right to erasure or right to be forgotten which allows you to ask us to remove or erase certain data under certain conditions.
- Right to restriction of processing which protects your right to limit the scope of our data sharing about you, under certain circumstances.
- Right to be informed about how, under what circumstances, and with whom your personal data is shared or accessed.
- Right to data portability which protects your right to ask us to transfer personal information back to you, under certain circumstances.
- Right to object which protects your right to object to certain information sharing practices.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
For more information on your rights under the GDPR, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Log into your account settings and update your user account.
Opting out of email marketing: You may unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
- Note your preferences when you register an account with the site.
DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In short: Yes. If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have registered account with the Sites, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Sites. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites, but please be aware that the data may not always be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or by mail to:
117 East Louisa Street, Suite 416
Seattle, WA 98102-3203
Terms and Conditions
Agreement between User and Superpurposes.com
Welcome to Superpurposes.com. The Superpurposes.com website (the “site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by Superpurposes.com. Superpurposes.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “terms”). Your use of superpurposes constitutes your agreement to all such terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
Super purposes is a consulting site.
To help people find their purpose in life and consult.
Visiting Superpurposes.com or sending emails to Superpusposes constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your compute, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Super Purposes is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Super Purposes and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN, SUPER PURPOSES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
SUPER PURPOSES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. SUPER PURPOSES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SUPER PURPOSES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE.