at Super Purposes
• Create and improve new processes for communication within and between team departments.
• Build relationships and brand awareness between Super Purposes and our external audiences.
• Draft, edit, proofread and revise communications.
• Work with our Marketing Automation team on email marketing campaigns.
• Maintaining relationships with media outlets.
• Collaborate with all of our creative weirdos – Marketing Specialists, Graphic Designers, Video Production, Live Broadcasters, Comedy Content Writers to name a few.
• Attend team and senior meetings, as needed.
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
• Excellent in verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable, and organized.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing meetings whenever needed.
• Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
• Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
• A Super Communications Specialist!
You Will Benefit by:
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.