Content Writer Specialist
at Super Purposes
• Write quirky comic content for Super Purposes.
• Quickly learn and adapt to Super Purposes brand voice.
• Work with content writing team to create a variety of content materials which includes website copy, program content, long form social media content and other written materials.
• Work with the Graphic Design team to create text for images and blurbs.
• Collaborate with the Web Design team to attract and promote the Super Purposes brand.
• Brainstorm with the Video Production team to come up with ideas for videos.
• Directly work with employment specialists and Super Julie Braun to create funny program materials.
• Work with our UX Researcher Team to quickly makes changes and updates.
• Rehearse jokes to get the timing right.
• Create new ideas and perspectives.
• Attend team and senior meetings, as needed.
• Someone who can make people laugh and put a smile on their face.
• A collaborator who works well with other teams.
• Creative and always writing and rewriting to improve your skill set.
• Able to link seemingly unrelated ideas together.
• Always questioning to find new ideas and perspectives on old situations.
• Observant and experimenting with new ideas.
• Confident, driven, ambitious, determined, resilient
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
• Excellent in verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing meetings whenever needed.
• Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
• A Super Content Writer!
You Will Benefit by:
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.