Cyber Security Specialist
at Super Purposes
• Work on cybersecurity procedures to protect the company and its digital information.
• Research, evaluate, develop, and implement Identity Access Management (IAM) designs and standards.
• Ensure that current and planned technical solutions are compatible with the Company’s business needs and strategic objectives.
• Help to improve application security.
• Respond to alerts and reviews activity to determine if it is suspicious or malicious.
• Investigate potential indicators of compromise.
• Create material that educates teammates regarding the importance of cybersecurity.
• Ensure all data is backed up.
• Develop an Incident Response (IR) plan.
• Attend Team Meetings as needed.
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
• An individual with excellent verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing meetings whenever needed.
• Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
• Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
• An aspiring Cyber Security Specialist!
You Will Benefit by:
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.