• Configure and assist our Teammates with access to our virtual office, online scheduler, creation of official company email addresses, and maintenance of their computers.
⦁ Utilize our Customer Relations Management (CRM) program, Podio, for responding to technical assistance ticket requests regarding email, skype, and personal computer issues such as storage, spyware, and anti-virus.
⦁ Provide access and training to our Teammates for LastPass, our password management platform, and Click-Up, our project management platform.
⦁ Perform Tech onboardings when new Teammates are brought onto the team.
⦁ Research, evaluate, develop, and implement Identity Access Management (IAM) designs and standards.
⦁ Educate Teammates on the importance of cybersecurity.
⦁ Ensure that current and planned technical solutions are compatible with our business needs and strategic objectives.
⦁ Improve application security, investigate potential indicators of compromise, develop an Incident Response (IR) plan, and ensure all data is backed up.
⦁ Attend team and senior meetings.
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
• An individual with excellent verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable, and organized.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing meetings whenever needed.
• Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
• Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
• An aspiring Cyber Security Specialist!
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.