⦁ Be experienced with video editing and motion graphic software such as Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc.
⦁ Create and develop multimedia (audio/visual) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, and other enterprise-wide projects.
⦁ Script, storyboard, and select optimal forms of media for projects.
⦁ Edit videos by adding in text, static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, B-roll, sound effects, and other creative flair for a more dynamic viewing experience.
⦁ Review raw footage alongside scripts and videos and make editing notes for those videos.
⦁ Create short motion graphic animations.
⦁ Share your videos with your Teammates for feedback; provide constructive feedback to our Teammates.
⦁ Manage video library.
⦁ Monitor post-production processes to ensure accurate completion of details.
⦁ Collaborate with the Graphic Design, Web Development, UX Design and Comedy Content Writer teams to develop brand cohesion and assist with writing scripts.
⦁ Work with clients during pre-productions and production to make sure they are fully prepared and ready for filming.
⦁ Direct talent to get the best raw footage for various videos such as TikToks and LinkedIn headshot Videos.
⦁ Follow company’s brand guidelines.
⦁ Attend team and senior meetings.
⦁ Passionate about the video production field.
⦁ Experienced in using video editing and motion graphic software such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc.
⦁ Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized.
⦁ An expert with using video and photo editing software such as Final Cut Pro, Avid, Adobe Premier, Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite 6 or higher, and/or Animoto.
⦁ Hands-on with the video production process from start to finish (script writing, directing, shooting, editing).
⦁ Excellent in verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
⦁ Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing meetings whenever needed.
⦁ Excited to be a part of highly creative team and gain valuable experience with a growing company while working in a professional virtual environment.
⦁ Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
⦁ Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.