Digital Video Specialist
• Be experienced with video editing and motion graphics software such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc.
• Edit videos for our HTGAJ program by adding in text, motion graphics, sound effects, and other creative flairs for a more dynamic viewing experience.
• Review raw footage alongside the scripts for the HTGAJ videos and make editing notes for those videos.
• Create short motion graphic animations for public promotional use and for in-program use.
• Share your videos with your teammates for feedback; give feedback to our teammates.
• Work closely with the Graphic Design, Program Development, and Comedy Content Writer teams
• Attend team meetings and senior meetings as required.
• Passionate about the video production field.
• Experienced in using video editing and motion graphics software such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc.
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable, and organized.
• An expert with using video and photo editing software such as Final Cut Pro, Avid, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite 6 or higher, and/or Animoto.
• Hands-on with the video production process from start to finish (scriptwriting, shooting, editing).
• Excellent in verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing meetings whenever needed.
• Excited to be a part of a highly creative team and gain valuable experience with a growing company while working in a professional virtual environment.
• Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
• Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
• A Super Video Producer Specialist!
You Will Benefit by:
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.