Docuseries Video Producer
• Help with interviewing and approving final cast members.
• Communicate to our Big Super Purposes Team of cast placement, live broadcast date, next steps.
• Work with our Legal Team on getting agreements and media releases signed and saved on our system.
• Coordinate the activities of Comedy Content Writers, Video Production Specialists, leaders and Seniors, cast members, and other teammates throughout the production process.
• Establish casting processes.
• Approve and communicate major production changes.
• Monitor post-production processes to ensure accurate completion of details.
• Conduct meetings with teammates to discuss production progress and check-ins to ensure production goals are met.
• Attend team meetings and senior meetings as required.
• A Visionary with the ability to conceptualize and create video projects.
• You are patient enough to work through big-picture changes.
• A collaborator who works well with other teams.
• A good storyteller with a creative eye.
• Able to link seemingly unrelated ideas together.
• Always questioning to find new ideas and perspectives on old situations.
• An individual with the know-how to stick to hard and fast deadlines.
• Confident, driven, ambitious, determined, resilient, and funny.
• Not afraid of hard work.
• Able to take constructive feedback and use flops as a learning opportunity.
You Will Benefit by:
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed. SuperPurposesTM