Human Resources Specialist
at Super Purposes
Who We Are:
Our Founder & CEO Super Julie Braun (also known as SJ) created Super Purposes™ LLC in 2018. Our Company’s mission is to help millions of people gain the real-world experience needed to get their dream job and assist them in reaching their career goals.
Due to our expertise in Edutainment Programs and helping people get the careers they deserve, the experiences we offer, unlike most companies, are one-of-a-kind in that we respect our interns (we call them Teammates). We understand that interns are not burdens, coffee-fetchers, or file cleaners. Our Teammates work on important, skill building tasks and projects that will help us grow while our Teammates grow. To get an idea of some of the unique projects our Teammates work on, check out our Docuseries. Each and every Teammate has played an important part in the creation of this amazing project! Click on the following link to watch the trailer: From Ground Zero to Career Superhero! which premiered on YouTube on April 23, 2021. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJnbAVpv80w.
To learn more about us, meet our Founder SJ, get insight on our wack-a-doodle team, what we are building and how you can become of our dynamic Teammates, go to https://tinyurl.com/JoinSuperPurposes.
- Source, attract, select, and recruit top talent candidates using various outlets, such as social media networks and other platforms including LinkedIn, Podio, Handshake, and Jobsoid.
- Focus your efforts on Talent Acquisition strategies to bring the most qualified candidates for each position open.
- Seek out and recommend creative new ways of sourcing talent.
- Conduct the first interview and schedule the second interview with the Leader of the Team.
- Administer all hiring paperwork for new Teammates and assist with the orientation process.
- Be the main point of contact for new Teammates.
- Update Teammate Bios; create profiles for new Teammates and update profiles for existing Teammates.
- Conduct and train new Teammates on our on-boarding and recruiting processes.
- Handle Employment Verification and Letters of Recommendation.
- Process departures.
- Attend team and senior meetings as needed.
- Able to bring the most talented candidates to help this company grow!
- Passionate about the full cycle recruitment, from sourcing candidates through the on-boarding process.
- Open-minded and have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects at once.
- Great communicator and can express sympathy and friendliness to new candidates and team members.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable, and organized.
- Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing meetings whenever needed.
- Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
- Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
- A Super Human Resources Specialist!
You Will Benefit By:
- Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
- Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
- Building your professional portfolio.
- Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
- Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
- Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
- Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200 hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.