Human Services (Social Work) Specialist
at Super Purposes
• Conduct initial assessments of program members situation to determine their immediate needs and goals.
• Research and advocate for appropriate assistance resources for program members.
• Communicate, refer and follow up with program members.
• Help create a system of documenting, ensuring that all program member files and other records strictly comply with policies, regulations, and procedures to ensure their privacy.
• Coordinate and collaborate with Data Analyst Team for general data collection and statistical analysis.
• Actively participate in development of our Super Survival Task Force with ongoing training as needed in order to meet all resource standards and policies.
• Attend team meetings and senior meetings as required.
• Service oriented with a strong desire to help others.
• An active listener and have excellent verbal communication skills. Asking questions, empathizing, and guiding others to resources and solutions are some of your greatest gifts.
• Strong at interpersonal skills with the ability to make others smile, have hope and feel connected.
• A critical thinker because sometimes you will need to be able to weigh the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions when directing our program members to resources that can help them.
• A reliable person who has excellent time management skills, and can work independently or with minimum supervision.
• A highly driven, motivated, and detail-oriented individual that can provide insightful ideas as well as innovative solutions to address problems.
• Excited to be a part of a highly talented and creative team and gain valuable experience with a growing company while working in a professional virtual environment.
• Familiar with social work methodologies and best practices.
You Will Benefit by:
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.