Live Video Broadcasting Assitant Producer
at Super Purposes
• Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, and other enterprise-wide projects.
• Script, storyboard, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects.
• Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables.
• Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content.
• Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
• Manage video library.
• Attend team meetings and senior meetings as required
• A Visionary.
• Patient enough to work through big-picture changes.
• A collaborator who works well with other teams.
• A good storyteller with a creative eye.
• Able to link seemingly unrelated ideas together.
• Always questioning to find new ideas and perspectives on old situations.
• An individual with the know how to stick to hard and fast deadlines.
• Confident, driven, ambitious, determined, resilient and funny.
• Not afraid of hard work.
• Able to take constructive feedback and use flops as a learning opportunity
You Will Benefit by:
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.