Marketing Automation Specialist
at Super Purposes
• Handle automation, broadcasts, tagging and sequencing emails.
• Handle single and double opt-in forms, welcome e-mails and setting success page url’s.
• Import and export leads using csv files.
• Oversee and recommend technology platforms.
• Organize customers and leads by creating tags and lists.
• Broadcast e-mails as necessary – announcement, promotion, webinars or information to share.
• Be able to analyze lead behavior based on emails sent, opened and clicked and create Behavior-Based Automations.
• Use Intelligent Split Testing to test which subject line is better.
• Create automated marketing campaigns.
• Train, support, and collaborate with web design team as needed on technology.
• Attend team meetings and senior meetings, as required.
• User-driven; your focus encompasses the mission of the company.
• You are an Automation Junkie – Kartra & e-mail marketing automation
• Watch these videos to know more about e-mail marketing automation https://www.kartra.com/blog/kartra-training-8-sending-email/ and https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=7lZiWCQvG0Q&feature=emb_logo.
• Highly motivated; detail oriented; reliable and organized.
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
• Willing to try innovative marketing strategies.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend conferencing meetings whenever needed.
• Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
• Cyber-secure and have Anti-virus software loaded and operational on your workstation.
You Will Benefit by:
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.