Marketing Strategy Specialist
at Super Purposes
• Develop campaigns for social media platforms to increase web traffic and develop a solid, long-term web presence.
• Present projects to clients and work with them to strategize and improve the material according to their needs.
• Identify potential markets and test them extensively.
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
• Plan and execute initiative to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
• Collaborate with program development to ensure the design appeals to the target audience.
• Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) and use findings to help shape future marketing strategies.
• Use a multitude of platforms to convert ads and promotions into increased revenue for the company.
• Design and oversee ad layouts.
• Attend team meetings and senior meetings, as necessary.
• Adventurous in highlighting the company’s best features to each target audience.
• Willing to try innovative marketing strategies.
• An excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all
• Proficient with project management software, analytic programs, and systems used to
create marketing campaigns
• Collaborative in a team environment to develop and execute product campaigns.
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
• Excellent in verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing
meetings whenever needed.
• Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
• Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
• A Super Marketing Strategy Specialist!
You Will Benefit by:
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.