at Super Purposes
⦁ Develop campaigns for social media platforms to increase web traffic and develop a solid, long-term web presence.
⦁ Present projects to clients and work with them to strategize and improve the material according to their needs.
⦁ Identify potential markets and test them extensively.
⦁ Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
⦁ Plan and execute initiative to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
⦁ Collaborate with program development to ensure the design appeals to the target audience.
⦁ Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) and use findings to help shape future marketing strategies.
⦁ Use a multitude of platforms to convert ads and promotions into increased revenue for the company.
⦁ Design and oversee ad layouts.
⦁ Attend team meetings and senior meetings.
⦁ Adventurous in highlighting the company’s best features to each target audience.
⦁ Willing to try innovative marketing strategies.
⦁ An excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
⦁ Proficient with project management software, analytic programs, and systems used to create marketing campaigns.
⦁ Collaborative in a team environment to develop and execute product campaigns.
⦁ Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
⦁ Excellent in verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
⦁ Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized.
⦁ Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing meetings whenever needed.
⦁ Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
⦁ Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
⦁ A Super Marketing Strategy Specialist!
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.