Project Management Specialist
at Super Purposes
• Be able to determine and define project scopes as well as objectives to create a detailed project plan and allocate available project resources.
• Learn how to manage and oversee all aspects of DevOps projects especially monitoring their progress to make needed adjustments.
• Be able to work closely with the DevOps team to ensure the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
• Learn how to use Click-Up to organize and update the completion status of project steps.
• Be able to provide project updates to our Founder and ActingCEO, Super Julie Braun about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
• Learn how to utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project execution.
• Learn how to measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
• Learn how to close completed projects with appropriate documentation.
• Gain experience using Project Management methodologies, specifically Agile & DevOps.
• Attend team meetings and senior meetings as required.
• A project management enthusiast that enjoys managing and overseeing project life-cycles to a successful termination.
• An individual with great leadership, teamwork, communication, and decision-making skills.
• An avid organizer that is great at planning and scheduling tasks to meet deadlines.
• A reliable person who has excellent time management skills, and can work independently or with minimum supervision.
• A highly driven, motivated, and detail-oriented individual that can provide insightful ideas as well as innovative solutions to address problems.
• Familiar with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
• Excellent in verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
• Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
• Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
• A Super Project Management Specialist!
You Will Benefit by:
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.