at Super Purposes
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
• Develop and implement link building strategy.
• Work with other teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
• Attend team meetings and senior meetings as required.
• Experienced with managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• A interested in obtaining a better understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
• Someone with knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends), bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite) and A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
• Collaborator who works well with other teams.
• Creative and always writing and rewriting to improve your skill set.
• Always questioning to find new ideas and perspectives on old situations.
• Observant and experimenting with new ideas.
• Confident, driven, ambitious, determined, resilient and funny.
• Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an internet connections.
• Not afraid of hard work.
• A Super Search Engine Optimization Specialist!
You Will Benefit by:
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.