• Configure and assist our teammates with access to our Virtual office, online scheduler, and creation of official company email addresses.• Be efficient in using our Customer Relations Management (CRM) program (Podio) for responding to requests for technical assistance.
• Regularly assist Teammates in the maintenance of their computers.
• Provide training to our Teammates and approve access to Dashlane (our password security platform) and Click-Up (our project management platform).• Deliver excellent customer service to our Teammates by solving technical problems with their email, mobile, Skype, and break/fix incidents involving personal computer issues like storage, spyware, anti-virus, etc.• Attend team and senior meetings as needed.
• Perform IT Onboardings when new members are brought onto the team.
• Work in a team environment to bring new ideas to the company.
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
• An individual with excellent verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing meetings whenever needed.• Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
• Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
• An aspiring Technical Support Specialist!
You Will Benefit by:
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.