Technical Support Specialist
at Super Purposes
• Configure and assist our teammates with access to our Virtual office, online scheduler, and creation of official company email addresses.
• Be efficient in using our Customer Relations Management (CRM) program (Podio) for responding to requests for technical assistance.
• Regularly assist Teammates in the maintenance of their computers.
• Provide training to our Teammates and approve access to Dashlane (our password security platform) and Click-Up (our project management platform).
• Deliver excellent customer service to our Teammates by solving technical problems with their email, mobile, Skype, and break/fix incidents involving personal computer issues like storage, spyware, anti-virus, etc.
• Attend team and senior meetings as needed.
• Perform IT Onboardings when new members are brought onto the team.
• Work in a team environment to bring new ideas to the company.
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
• An individual with excellent verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing meetings whenever needed.
• Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
• Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
• An aspiring Technical Support Specialist!
You Will Benefit by:
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.