• Check, experience and report feedback to team on programs.
• Develop surveys for internal and external audiences.
• Collect data and analyze the data to inform the team how to best utilize the learning.
• Spearhead the planning and conducting of consumer research.
• An individual with effective problem solving ability even under short notice. Able to come up with creative solutions and consider a variety of alternative solutions for each problem.
• Dedicated to strategizing growth through self-starting initiatives.
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
• Excellent in verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing meetings whenever needed.• Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.• A Super UX Researcher!
You Will Benefit by:
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.