Web Designer Specialist
at Super Purposes
• Update and maintain our branded website presence.
• Utilize WordPress.
• Learn about our primary Membership site on Kartra (If you don’t have experience using Kartra, it’s OK! You will have an opportunity to learn how this platform works and add this skill to your professional portfolio).
• Increase national awareness of our brand through quality analysis and usability testing.
• Create wireframes and mockups for new page designs.
• Collaborate with a team of Web Designers to determine how we can make our website truly super and troubleshoot with our IT team on upgrades, backups, and improvements.
• Attend team meetings and senior meetings as required.
• Passionate about creating content and creative web design applications across all devices.
• Experienced in web design with an understanding of web design principles including basic database concepts.
• Knowledgeable of various database access methods.
• Knowledge in HTML, CSS, WordPress, Adobe Cloud Suite Products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design.
• Proficient in Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Axure.
• Knowledgeable of graphic design principles.
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized.
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing meetings whenever needed.
• Excellent in verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
• Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
• Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
• A Super Web Designer!
You Will Benefit by:
• Attaining high-level skills and experience that will help you increase your earning potential, reach your career goals, and find more rewarding jobs.
• Receiving mentoring on your LinkedIn Profile (and thus, your resume), interviewing skills, and professional goals, and how to manage your career.
• Building your professional portfolio.
• Participating in collaboration sessions with our hilarious creative Teammates and team leadership.
• Being exposed to the behind-the-scenes of a one-of-a-kind start-up company.
• Gaining access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars.
• Receiving a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals from our Employment Verification team upon the successful completion of your 200-hour internship. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit if needed.